Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

'What I'm Pinning Wednesday'

As if I need another thing to be accountable for...

right?


Anyhow, the thought behind this whole thing is to showcase to those of you who might be on Pinterest already, and to those who stalk from the sidelines for fear of falling head first into the virtual world of pinning, as I did a few months back....
some of the great ideas I have been scavenging as of late.
Of course, anyone can pin. It is using the pin that is going to be the challenge here.



Up first is my incessant desire to turn this baby body back into something... well, desirable again in the coming months. Mostly for myself... but lets be honest, this one is for the Hub too. {wink}

I have been pinning things such as firm butt workouts, lean leg workouts and amazing ab workouts for the past couple months.
Pictures like this make me want to start the minute this babe is out of my belly!
Sheesh!

22 exercises for a great booty!
source: weightloss.allwomenstalk.com


Next up. Valentine's Day.
No really it is.
Next up. Like in a month.

So I thought I should start thinking of cute little crafty things I want to make for my loves. Including yummy treats! And homemade cards.

101 Valentine's Day Ideas and Tutorials at EverythingEtsy.com


heart cutout cupcakes with instructions
Source: glorioustreats.blogspot.com

Is that not the cutest? With pink milk too!



 
Creatively, this pin is all about party ideas.
We love birthdays around here.
{Mine is in 13 days people!!! Insert shreaking as necessary.}
Which spawns an interest to where I am always looking for fun, playful, pretty, cheap, or ingenius ideas for a smooth, one of a kind party.

what a great idea! such a time saver for birthday parties- scoop the ice cream into lined cupcake pans & put them in the freezer. then just pull them out when you cut the cake & serve!
Source: realsimple.com 


This is one of those ingenius ideas. I mean, Hello!
Prescooped ice cream... you devils!

Lastly.
 My crafty side. Which is never at rest.
I just don't have the time to try all the things I pin in this catergory.
I want to. I just have other things I have to do too. Like make lunch for hungry kids, and wash loads of laundry with refusal to fold it. Run errands. You know. The normal time consuming activities of everyday life.

But that doesn't stop me from searching the web for things like sewing tutes, home improvement ideas, and just downright cute ideas to occupy the kids.


Rustoleum Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint to the brass knobs... or black primer and a hammered metallic overcoat to simulate the oil rubbed bronze would work too! My knobs could use some updating.
Source: thepennyparlor.com


This idea for revamping the brass door handles in my house got me so riled this morning that I immediately called the Hub and asked him to bring a can home today.
{I am going to try it on the kitchen cabinet drawer pulls and knobs while he plays basketball tonight}
Sha-wing!

I will try and post what the result is. Tomorrow. Respectively. Since I just decided to start this thing today.
But from here on out, I will try my darnedest {sp??} to showcase a replicated or inspired project from a pin. Each week.

So that is about all that is floating around in my recent lalaland of Pinterest boards.
If you haven't checked them out. You should.
They have just about anything on there.

But be warned. It is very addictive.
And super time consuming.


Oh and feel free to share your recent Pinterest pins if I am not already following you!








No comments:

Post a Comment