Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

38

Had our OB visit last Tuesday to find out Little Miss is finally sitting the right way... upside down.
And this momma couldn't be more thrilled!
I had the best day on Tuesday.

Everything seemed to fall into place at just the right moment.

Then, Wednesday night came.

I was awoke at 4am by a horrific dream.
{Details... unnecessary.}

I woke up in a panic. Heart racing.
I ran up the stairs to find my little guy fast asleep in his bed.
That made me feel better.
But I couldn't shake the image.

I peed for the third time that night, then crawled back into bed to try and calm down.

My pulse was bounding. My belly was tight.
I tried rubbing it a little to get it to relax and noticed that a certain someone was laying none other than sideways {transverse} in her little cocoon!!!!!
{Insert my second panic stricken moment of the morning}

I pushed. I poked. And became 100% certain this girl is trying to make me crazy.
Already.

Then laid there for over two hours on my right side while I pressed my hand on my left side, so she could not turn back up.

It worked.
She is back to being head down.
But I am not off the hook yet.
Because apparently, she has plenty of room still to flip her little hiney!

The Hub joked that me and her were already fighting and she isn't even born yet...
I didn't find that funny.


Anyhow, I have my next appointment tomorrow...
Hopefully there is progression and less of a chance for her to flip again.

38 week belly pic:



Nothing pretty here. Just need a pin.
Because I am ready to pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment