Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Up

My recent Pinterest project had a slight delay Wednesday.
The Hub "forgot" to bring the paint home for me to use that evening, so I didn't get to try it until last night.
{yes, I let him know how mad I was... since I only reminded him 5,483 times throughout the day}

But nonetheless, I got to try it last night and so far, I am liking what I see.



{Improv equals using barbeque skewers that were staked into an old box to allow them to dry upright without touching eachother... I am genius. Hear me roar.}

We bought the Rustoleum brand in an oil rubbed bronze metallic finish.



The thought was to first change these... from a beautiful silvery metallic sheen to the oil rubbed bronze.




Then we will see what other projects pop up if we are happy with the results.
I can see door handles, light fixtures, faucets and door hinges becoming very dark in the coming weeks.

Will update after these babies get a second coat tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment