Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

D Day...

D Day.
Most people refer to this as doomsday.
In this case, I am referring to Delivery Day.
{just so we're clear}
That's right!
We are quickly approaching my scheduled Delivery Day.
At yesterday's {final} doctor's appointment it was decided that a scheduled induction was the best option.
{I am still sitting comfortably at 1-2cm in a head down position... so no real progression from last week}
But for the purpose of being able to know who will be caring for my other two children and where they will be while I labor, I decided to forego the natural progression of labor {again} and just schedule it instead.
I know I said I wanted to be able to make that call to the Hub this time around and say "honey, get home! because we are going to the hospital!"... but, it just isn't logical.
Especially since my body allows for me to make a decision like induction instead.
I will be 39 weeks and 6 days next Tuesday.
The date... January 17th.
Which apparently, is the perfect time to have this baby.
{my doctor is only at that particular hospital on that day next week}
We have already started the countdown with the kids.
Waking up and saying, "we have only six days until you see your new sissy!" this morning.
We are all eager to meet the new beauty.
Imagining she will be everything like her brother and sister.
Dark full head of hair.
Round little cheeks.
Her father's toes.

Anyways, that is the latest...
Can't wait to post pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment