Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ketchup

This is going to be my Ketchup! post since I barely updated in the last month...

So lets recap a little something we call July.
Where everyday was hot.

We spent almost everyday of it outside.
In some kind of water.


{Nev on the shore}
{Jumping off the Raft like he's been doing it for YEARS}
{Loves}

 
We visited the lake.



Buckner Splash Park.

{My Green Goblin}

 
{ Nev and Memaw}

 
And the pool.
Not to mention the hose in the backyard.
And the pool at the Y.



{Notice anything?}

{Sweet as the slice of watermelon}

We got patriotic for the Fourth.
Had an annual shindig with fam and watched the fireworks in our small town that eve.



{Just smile for one more...}


 Happy Birthday!
We celebrated the Hub's 30th Birthday on July 15th!
The kids and I tied balloons and an oversized party hat to his car at work and expected to have a big gathering at our house that Saturday... instead we had a small {the party, not the cake} birthday cake party on Saturday the 16th, and spent the weekend on the 30th with all our friends at Lake Monroe in Southern Indiana.
I think he is still trying to embrace the number...
{Excited to see what his next thirty years have in store}



Hung out with family.
My grandma stayed the weekend we went to Lake Monroe, and did all my laundry!
{if any of you know what a trecherous mess my closet was... you would understand this woman is very brave!}


Spent some time with friends.
{Missing Alicia, Taylor and Laura in this pic of the girls at Lake Monroe}
{Cousins!}

 
{Jahani! Was soooo close to us! He wanted to nibble on Nev.}
{My Little Roos}

 We visited the zoo!


{Samson~ the One and Only}

Relaxed. 
{Bottoms up}
And refreshed ourselves.

It was a pretty busy month.
But I think that brings us up to speed.

Checking in again soon, with some 30 Before 30 business to take care of.

Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment