Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Opening up shop...

That's right! I am finally opening up shop on Etsy!
I have been making some new creations lately {see below} and decided I would finally pay the $1.01 activation fee and just start listing some of them.
Yippety!
The Etsy shop name is the ShabbySheepStore.
I have yet to list an item, because just getting everything set up yesterday took way too much time already. But I have my photos ready and will be getting them up this weekend, if I don't do it today.
And, yes! I still sell my creations in downtown Roanoke {in my mother in laws quilt shoppe} but thought it would be a great way to venture outside of little old Indiana.... or Roanoke/Fort Wayne anyhow.
So here are the recent items I have made:











I of course had Nev model each one of these... and straight grumpiness {sass} ensued.
I appreciated her efforts. And although most were not going to work, I did manage to get a few cute ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment