Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Bachelor Finale

First of all, poor Chantal.

I really did feel bad for Chantal O last night on the Bachelor. I liked Emily as the #1 because of her tragic past, and felt she should not have to endure another heartbreak... but, with that being said, I also think Chantal would have been a much better fit. And I felt terrible for her as he described that he had stronger feelings for another person after talking about all the wonderful things they did and how he really took everything she had ever said to him to heart... making her stand there in all her anguish, as he asked if she had anything to say to him. Poor girl. Just let her leave already!!

I do think Brad and Emily are cute together, but I don't see it lasting past the Fourth of July {for the bang effect obviously}.
Emily is pushing and has pushed Brad away several times. During taping she always let her past come between her feelings for Brad, and that is simply what she has continued to do since the show apparently.

It was crazy to hear they had already broken up once and that she has no immediate plans to move closer to him. Crazy, but not surprising I guess.
Understandably she has a daughter to think about. She has taken care of that baby from the very beginning all by herself. They have a set way of life, as does Brad himself. Trying to mesh the two is going to be very hard in my opinion.
But honestly, if she wasn't ready to get married or be in a relationship then why did she even do the show??
I think she is simply using her past as an excuse to behave in an immature way. She likes the cat and mouse game Brad has continued to play with her, because as he said, he will fight "tooth and nail to be with her".

One thing I did like that Emily said last night on the after show, is how Brad said he knew he loved her shortly into the whole thing, yet he continued to kiss and be overly friendly {fantasy card dates especially} with the other girls. If she was so special... "why weren't some things just left between the two of them?"
Well said, Em.

I would like to see them last, because I think they both deserve someone... but I don't think the age {maturity} difference is the only thing these love birds need to get past.

As for the Bachelorette pick... I think Ashley H will be fun to watch and am glad she will get the chance to find someone next season. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, and was fun, outgoing and down to earth.

Can't believe I really just wrote a post about TV {or the Bachelor for that matter}, but it is about the only night I actually get the remote from the Hub. I have watched the last 4 seasons and don't intend to stop anytime soon. It's like my ice cream and magic shell deal. So yummy. But sooooo not good for you.

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment