Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Luck of the Irish...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Eating lunch with a special bow today.

I made Nev a little boutique bow just because it was St Patrick's Day this morning. She could care less I'm sure. But I think even in her baby blue "I Want Candy" shirt from Gymboree she looks like a little doll baby.

I don't have a full tutorial on the bow because I have no memory card space left on my camera, but below are the two pictures I took to show the breakdown of the bow itself and then how it looks after it is stacked on top of each other.


 Spikes. 7/8in bow. 1.5in bow. 7/8in center. Optional Star.
Finished product on a 1 7/8in alligator clippie.


I am part Irish (as if you couldn't tell from the red hair and freckles) and partake in the holiday because it is a wonderful way to consume green beer!
I can only hope to be enjoying a little green beer this evening!

If you don't like beer or can't have any for a number of reasons, at least get outside and enjoy some of the delicious sunshine being bestowed upon us this day!


No comments:

Post a Comment