Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

37 weeks!

37 weeks down.
{3 to go}

OB visit today consisted of much the same.
I was about five minutes late to check in, because I didn't give myself enough time this morning to get three other people besides myself fed, clothed, and out the door by 9:30am for a 10am appt.

Which is why I usually schedule for later.
Anyways.

Here's all the record breaking stats!

Weeks: 37
Gender: BOY!
Position: Head down :)
Dilated: Nope. Not even 1cm.
Aversions: Still the same heartburn creating ones like vinegar/tomato based.
Cravings: ICE. What the heck! I am obsessed with it, and terrified of my bi annual teeth cleaning at the dentist next week. I hope they don't tell me I did a ton of damage chomping on it all day, night, early morning, middle of the afternoon, middle of the night, early evening. Because, at this point, it isn't something I am prepared to stop. I even have Nadie hooked. She will follow me {and my cup that is filled to the top with the clear, crunchy treats} and say, "eye! EYE!!" until I appease her with a small piece. It really is funny.
Complaints: Braxton hicks that make me irritable. As if having a tightened belly while trying to make lunch for the kids would make anyone super joyous to have a baby screaming crying at your ankles, right? 
Anyone picturing that? 
Makes me want to pull my hair out. 
Or, just put Nadie in her bed until I can complete the task at hand and have her lunch waiting for her in her high chair.
Heartburn: Oh, surely. I am just hoping I get to eat ketchup {and the like} again in a couple weeks without wanting to stuff a fire hose down my throat to cool the burn.
Weight: 167
Gain: 37 pounds {leaves me just three pounds for the next three weeks... eek!}
Name: Nash Ryan

Recent developments: I bought a box of newborn diapers, so we officially have three different sizes in the house again. Nev and Nolan only use one at night, but still. I have to purchase a big box every one and a half months.
I also bought ECOS {hypoallergenic, plant derived} baby soap to wash all the clothes I sorted last week for Nash, today.
I got Nash a new outfit at H&M today, a shirt with a duck and "denim" shorts. 
Nolan really wanted a character Batman shirt for him, but I just hated it. If I am allowed to be honest.
I love the enthusiasm and love they already for their brother though. It is something so sweet.

Belly pic:


Next appointment: next week!
See ya'll then. If not before.


No comments:

Post a Comment