Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Schools out for Summer!!

This boy.
Graduated from his 4 year old preschool class on Friday.
It was a fun year of class parties, letter identification and sounds, art projects, and new friends.

I have wrestled with sending him off to Kindergarten next year for a good couple months now, and finally just decided that I don't want to have him be young for his graduating class {in 13 years}.
Besides, I enjoy having him around.
And if that means he goes to half day next year, for four days a week to redo a lot of the things he already knows from preschool this year, then so be it.


First Day:


Last Day:


Graduation:


I just adore the guys in my life.


Anyways, on to summer. 
Which is already filled with T Ball games, golf tournaments, boating, the garden hose in the backyard, the park, splash pads, the zoo... oh, and having a baby.

Excited?
Definitely.

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment