Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Homey


I have had these thrifted frames for going on a year for some of them, and longer for most.
And since it is winter and dead and cold out, I decided I might try and finish some of the projects I have started. Without even a nudge to do so. Can you believe it?

Annoying. But this only took about three hours between breaks to play Hungry Hungry Hippos and change a diaper or get a snack for a pleading little lady {for the third time}. 
And, I did it all by eye. Well and some nails and a hammer.

My Sweet came home and saw it yesterday and just smiled at me.
Because some days you just never know what you are going to get, and then also because he liked it.

Props for making the house feel "homey" per My Sweet.

Not a completed project. But it is a start.
I need photos in them of course.

As they are not "mirrors" like Nolan describes.


They are all a vintage looking variety. With the knicks, bumps and bruises to show for it. I was going to paint them, which is why they sat unused for so long, but after I put them up, I just adored the look. My house has stained trim anyway and they just seem to fit right in.





No comments:

Post a Comment