Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A to Z

Saw this on a blog and thought I would play along...


A. Age: 31I still think I’m in my twenties though. It's weird. Hopefully my mind never catches up with my body and I stay young at heart until it's time to go.
B. Bed size: King! I want new bed linens though.
C. Chore that you hate: Putting laundry away. Duh.
D. Dogs: One. Samson. A lab mix. 12 years old.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast. I wake up and routinely prepare breakfast for everyone. Even if its a mini bagel or a bowl of cereal. We don't skip a meal.
F. Favorite color: Orange? I like a lot of colors and change with the seasons. And I like the peachy oranges right now.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5′ 9″.
I. Instruments you play: Zip. Zero. Nada. Is that bad?
J. Job title: Momma. Wife.
K. Kids: Nolan, 4 years old. Nevaly, 3 years old. Nadelyn, 1 years old. Nash, in utero... due in 19 weeks.
L. Live: Indiana. And I love it. Farms excite me.
M. Mother’s name: Darla :) And she is darling.
N. Nicknames: Mart. Marty.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had the babes. Thank you, Jesus.
P. Pet peeves: Talking to someone and they act like they are listening, then something comes up later and your realize that WHOLE conversation you had earlier... was with yourself. Makes me want to commit murder. Seriously.
Q. Quote from a movie: Oh we quote movies all the time. It's the reason you watch them right? To apply them to real life... anyways, Dumb and Dumber are always classics for us. "So you're telling me there's a chance!!!" Used in context when there is obviously no chance of something happening... like a one in a million deal.
R. Right or left handed: Right-handed. Actually our whole little family is right handed.
S. Siblings: Five! The oldest is a year and a half older than me. The youngest is fourteen years younger. Big stretch.
T. Time it takes you to get ready: Probably about 45 minutes. I brush my teeth very last. And I do my makeup in the car! Every time.
U. Ultimate Vacation: Anywhere Beachy. Or Key West. It's our fail safe place with so many fond memories. I am not opposed to mini vacations though. And those tend to be very family friendly on the planes of indoor waterparks.
V. Vegetable you hate: Not a fan of radishes. Or Brussel sprouts.
W. What makes you run late: The kids. Are you kidding?
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None. No broken bones. Thank you, Jesus.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Recently it is everything. Just ask. I make nearly every meal at home these days. I do get few complaints. I made a chicken and rice recipe recently that was more like glue and chicken. I put the rice in the crock pot along with my homemade cream of chicken soup and by the time I got back from running errands... it was a mashed potato/glue consistency. And it didn't have a ton of flavor. Bomb.

Z. Zoo animal: At our zoo... probably the sea lions. Or the giraffes.


Anyways, that's a summary of me. From A to Z.



No comments:

Post a Comment