Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

#21 Organize the Outgrown Baby Clothes

I spent most of last week rearranging things.
I finally got the brand new fan in Nolan's room to work.
{okay, I didn't actually do it... but it's done}

And, I also went through all of the clothes to find out what, if anything, I would need for another baby girl in January.
Turns out I had a lot more than I thought I did!
Besides a rainbow plethera of hairbows... these girls have way too many clothes!
I have stuff in 3 various sized boxes right now, ranging in size from 3-6M all the way up to 18-24M!
The newborn up to 3M clothes I rearranged into one of the dressers for the new baby.

Then Nev's dresser got rearranged for winter/fall.
And all her dresses got hung up in the closet.
I also moved the crib and added the vintage rocker back into the girls room.

I need big totes to store the clothes, but I can officially say that all the clothes have been organized!
So there you have it.
Another important 30 Before 30 has the COMPLETED stamp on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment