Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something's wrong with the world today...

I have that song stuck in my head lately. And for good reason. I have recently been reading a lot of articles pointing to not only the end of America, but also the last days.
Last week someone posted on their FB page about this website: http://www.endofamerica12.com/
I sat in front of my computer for like 45 minutes just enthralled in this video. I can honestly say that I wholeheartedly believe that this can and will happen to this country, and that I hope I am not too late to prepare my family for a very rough road ahead.

I follow quite a few blogs now. Mostly sewing and craft blogs. I find it very interesting to read about people I will never meet and get ideas for my own life about cooking, crafting, LOVE and parenting. Partly the reason I started my own blog was to talk about nonsense that most people could give a hoot about, just to talk about it.
I think it is sort of therapeutic. A release of mindless ramblings for someone who has little interaction with other adults unless they happen to venture out to go to the grocery store, real estate office, or craft shop during their day. Which I do often. I am not a real homebody type gal. I live in the country.

But, I also follow serious blogs such as http://endrtimes.blogspot.com which is a Christian based blog that disects the events that take place around the world on a daily basis. It often blogs  about things you don't hear about on the news. Things that would make you angry and sad, and scared if you really took the time to read them.
And recently an article was posted on February 2, 2011 that made me really wake up to what this world is quickly turning into. Many biblical prophecies from the New testament have already come to pass. We are on our way to being part of the last days. I truly believe that. Here is the link to that article: http://endrtimes.blogspot.com/2011/02/fulfillment-of-scriptures-in-last-days.html

And just yesterday a random old man came up to my husband while he was out on a job site and began telling him that the world was coming to an end. What?! That we were in the last days. That our government controlled even the weather now (Huh??). And although we both thought this man was clinically insane, I do believe that he did have some truth to his words. I have never before felt like I do right now about what is currently going on in this world. A lot of things can't even be explained by scientists (and those people know everything, right?!). If you do nothing else for yourself and your family... get right with Jesus. Your faith is going to be the only thing that saves you.
This is not our heaven people. But it can quickly become our hell.

I know I have very few followers, because many of you are just lurkers... but I love each and every person in my life~ friends and family alike. I care about you. I care about YOUR family. I don't think it would be fair to know about these things, especially if they are somewhat public and then not pass them along.

It is our human nature to think that things could never get "that bad". And if they do, that things will "get better". We all have droehms and ambitions that we want to see carried out. I am one of those people. It makes me sad to think I may never get to see my children get married and have children. Or to even just grow up.
But God has a plan for each of our lives. He knows each one of us personally. He knows the hour with which He will return, and what we will be doing.
So please... take heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment