Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Snow Much Fun!!

Last week was a blur of snowflakes, high winds, whole family naps, homecooked comfort food, bad mood babies, ornery behavior, and four wheel drive. The hubs got to stay home on Wednesday since we were on a Level 1 Snow Emergency... that was super nice :) Makes me prefer a Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday work week every week, with the same pay of course.
I took some pics of our snowpocalypse:


 It was blowing so hard at our house! Sounded like our house was alive!

 This was the kids playset the next day. The swings had wrapped around once and it almost tore off the top!
 Cuddle bugs.

 Burning some energy equates to running around the house nonstop.

 I was certain I gave birth to a boy... but I guess at some point he turned into a monkey.
 Busy playing hide and seek with Sis.
 I see you!
They got into the markers.... and created arm art. Yah!



All in all it was a rather lazy couple of days. Which is fine to have once in a while... but I get the feeling my husband is going to start thinking I have lost all interest in doing anything around the house real soon~ if he hasn't already. And even though he won't say it now... he will hold onto it and bring it up later, like even two weeks later, how I don't do anything. 
Yes, I know I have a sky high pile of laundry that isn't going to do itself (oh how I wish it would though) just sitting around on my closet floor, a plethera of unfinished projects all over the house including a yarn wreath, new hair bows, unfinished painted walls, dirty floors that need swept and mopped and a rental that is begging to be finished. I know that I said I would start to get things ready to do the taxes. I know the kids have crackers and drink straws all over the couch.

But let me tell you, I also know that I have the ability to make it look like I have been busy all day long in a matter of just thirty minutes. And that the hub will arrive at around 5 or 5:30 tonight... so that leaves me with a couple hours to get lost in Blogland (my latest addiction) or naptime.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment