Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I resolute... and have this baby!

Hope everyone had a very nice Christmas!
We did around here.
Which reminds me...

New Years. Resolutions.
Are upon us.


{Whelp!}

Here goes:


I resolute {promise, pinkie swear, aim eagerly}...
To try harder at going to church this year. Every Sunday.
To making a great effort to be debt free by years end.
To really making my garden grow this coming season.

To devote more time to just play with my kids.
On the floor. In the backyard. At the pool. Wherever. Whenever they ask.

To work out with my Hub. At least two times a week. But, hoping for three?
To eat more wholely {sp?}. Raw vegetables. Whole grains. Organic variety.

To relax.
And breathe everyday in. Just soak in every inch of being a stay at home momma of three.

To redo the front room and flip it into a workable, usable space for me and the kids.
Wainscotting. Built in shelving. A window bench seat. Built in desk area. Chore boards. Picture frames on the wall.

To make window coverings. For nearly every window...
And sew some ruffle pants and circle skirts for the girls.
And dresses.
{If I manage to get my skills to an acceptable level}

Take my Etsy shop to a new level. Meaning actually adding items to it. And then keeping it up to date.

Taking photos. And making albums that you can actually flip through.

Hang up framed pictures of our family. Immediate and extended included.
Go on dates with Hub.

And last but not least I resolute to kiss my Hub even when it might seem inappropriate/awkward.
{grocery store, church parking lot, the shower...}


 There you have it. A grand list of to do's for 2012.


Anyone else have any resolutions to share?

Oh, and since we are still sharing things.
I guess I will update my baby status too.

My facebook page has already stated that I am 37 weeks.
And, unfortunately, after yesterday's ultrasound it was determined that Little Miss is still snuggling her momma right side up.
I was not happy.
Actually, I was irritated yesterday after hearing the news.

But after doing the baby dance {not the bedroom kind... I am talking about the upside down spin on my head kind of dance... with all my clothes on} last night, I am hopeful.

Dear Nev turned at 38 weeks after just two day sessions of moxibustion.
And I will be doing nearly the same thing this go round too.

If my reflux wasn't so bad throughout the day I would lay around with my hiney in the air.
Or walk continuously down the stairs on my hands and knees.
But, at this stage, I can honestly profess that when I bend over to pick anything up... up chucks whatever I ate along with it.

She WILL turn. She has to. Or she isn't coming out!
{uhhhh... wait a minute, maybe that isn't a good idea either}

Anyhow, next Tuesday I will have a brief scan for position and will update accordingly.

Looking forward to a little New Years at home this year with my family.

Happy New Year everyone!!
See you in 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment