Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

#5 Take my boards and PASS

Well.
It happened.

I indeed took my Nursing boards, again.
This time I did not get all 265 questions.

I got 78.
Woot!
Or so I thought...
I left the test center with a huge grin on my face, almost giddy.
Because I knew so many people that had passed after getting so few of questions.

The minimum number of questions you can pass with are 75, the most being 265.
After getting two very different tests each time I can now say {after paying $7.95 to find out}
that I have failed both.

I know.
It is disappointing.
And my hopes were soaring high from all the success stories I had heard.

But, if I may be honest, I wasn't expecting to pass.
I was just hoping to.
For the sake of putting those wretched books to rest.


I have been out of Nursing school for nearly two and a half years.
The last time I took my boards was in September of 2009.
And I just missed passing then...
I barely have enough time for myself, let alone a great deal of time to sit down and really stick my nose in a Nursing review book.
But I realize I should have taken it more seriously.
I should have devoted myself to finding good websites to help me set up a strategy to study with.

I guess that is what next time is going to be for.
Which I can say, will happen a lot sooner than a span of two years, in between tests.

Got to keep it fresh.
As if I have a freshness in Nursing at all.

Anyhow, there it is.
The result.

As pitiful as it is.
Fail.

Technically, I can't even cross this off my 30 before 30 because my intent was to take them and pass...
{sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment