Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

baby it's cold outside

This baby, however, is NOT cold.




She is snuggled up warm inside her momma's belly.
Sleeping away most of the day.
With an occasional flip flop {from side to side}.
Somersault.
And olympic lap swim.

Oh and hiccups.
Lots and lots of hiccups in recent weeks.

I have my 35 week appointment on Friday to find out if this babe is still in a breech position.
To which, all the shenanigans of trying to get her to flip, will begin.

Crazy how fast time is flying, especially with such a busy holiday schedule and my upcoming birthday bash being right around the corner.

Not so distant future posts will be about my sleep cycle or lack there of, because of a newborn.


Whoa.


Horsey.

Slow down for just a second, so I can remember this time in my life as a fond memory.
Not a blur.

Thank ya.







No comments:

Post a Comment