Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

The skinny on two months:

Two months.
And, somehow it feels like he has been here the whole time.

It is weird how someone can just "appear" and have this presence like you have known them forever.
{I like to think it is because he was always supposed to be here}

Anyways.
He has joined our family, and just fit right in.
Since day one.
He is {almost} smiling on command these days.
I will sit him in my lap with my knees up, him resting on them, and ask him for big smiles.
And just like that, he gives them to me.
With a couple coos in the mix too.
It is something so sweet.

And he isn't selfish either, he shares his smiles with everyone.
{except the lady at The Fresh Market the other day, he actually did the opposite and started crying}
He can often be caught smiling when you aren't looking too. 
I have been holding him, walking around doing whatever it is that I do all day, and I will look down and he is all going Cheshire Cat on me. It is hilarious.

He likes to nibble on his hands now. Full on sucking sounds can be heard from the back seat while driving sometimes.
And is still exclusively breastfeeding. And going strong.
{still praising God for small miracles in that department}
Getting up once at night to eat.
Yeah.
That's right.
I am very blessed.

He is also very active. During the day.
Swinging his arms, kicking his legs, and even bopping himself in the face multiple a couple times with a closed fist because he can't control his muscles yet. Poor kid never cries, and I hate to laugh, but it is pretty funny.
He has tried rolling from his belly to back, out of pure frustration from doing tummy time.

Overall, just a happy little guy.

Last month's stats were:
Height: 22" {75th percentile}
Weight: 9lb11oz {50th percentile}

This month's stats:
Height: 23 3/8" {75th percentile}
Weight: 10lb8oz {25th percentile}

Officially getting into 6m clothes now.
That's our {second} boy.
Long and skinny.
 
Two month pics:
 
 At a Tincaps game.

 At the lake. See those smiles?

 
At home. Ready for bed. Just eating his hands.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment