Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Uno! Dos!! Tres!!!

One, Two... a One, Two, Three!
And that's where I will leave it.

Because after yesterday's appointment, it was confirmed there is only one in there.
One baby, that is!

You are reading that right.
We are expecting another bambino. A brother. Or a sister. A human.

I found out May 13th.
Took a test after being a day late. And I am not really a person to keep track of the monthly bother... I just kind of knew. Something was different.

So I ventured to the store and bought some tests.
A double pack.
Just in case.
Went home.
Tried it on for size... errrr, peed on the stick and then ran out to meet the hub in the backyard.
Let me just say that second line took no time showing up to the party!
It was the same day we had gotten the chicken house and the Hubs was busy dragging it off the trailer with the neighbors oversized tractor.
When he saw me he jumped off the big orange rig, looked at the test, looked at me and then gave me a big ol' kiss. His smile was so pure.

Then of course we told Nolan and Nev. Who looked lovingly at my flat little belly.

Nolan by the way, is now growing his own baby. We didn't get into the fact that only GIRLS have babies because I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
And because I don't think a three year old has to understand and know everything... at three years old.
So I just go along with it.
At the doctor yesterday he refused to show his belly because he said his wasn't ready yet. Loves.

We are simply overjoyed.
We hadn't been trying. We had just recently been talking about adding another, but felt like after summer would be better timing.
Not true.
Now.
Is perfect timing.

I will have this baby just before I turn 30. Three before 30 seems just right.

Anticipating this new life is a lot of fun.
When the nausea subsides and the headache is cured with a daily dose of Acetaminophen.
I really look forward to the big ol' belly again.
I like being pregnant.
Although I am lacking in sleep this time around, I think the journey will be much the same.

And right now it is already 1/4 of the way baked.
Nine more weeks and we find out what we are having!
Yes! We will find out even though I already have one of each.
I like to know.
I have to know.

There are too many decisions to make before the baby gets here to decide after it gets home what it's name should be {inclined to go with an 'N' but am having a devil of a time coming up with anything I like}, what kind of clothes I should have in the dresser ready to be worn {in the dead of winter}, and what their brother and sister should be preparing for {if you ask them it is already a Piper... because their cousin is Piper. They adore her. So I told Nolan his baby could be Piper. He obliged.}
  
So there you have it.
Our news.
In a nutshell.

Which by the way, is I think the size of the baby this week. A nut.




Until next time...



3 comments:

  1. Grandma Sweetie PieJune 24, 2011 at 1:41 PM

    Congratulations to ALL of you.

    Love you all,
    Grandma Sweetie Pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! new babies are such a blessing : )I hope you can find the perfect name --- N names are hard for me. Niko was always on our list and I like Nella and Nora for a girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. little cumslut laying there with sperm swimming in her gross cuny

    ReplyDelete