Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Appetite Crush: The Fourth of July cELeBraTiONs!!!

Pinterest has put me in the mood people.
A very good, red white and blue, seeing stars kind of mood.
{well, it is the Fourth of July}
Anyone having a party with some of these amazing things this weekend?
If so, I'm coming over!
 
 
 

This looks like my kind of party. Even the vintage red truck. And the shade of the trees by an old barn. Especially if it were a stone's throw from any body of water. Swoon.


I would definately have a sweets table.

 

My adoration for summertime berries peaks around the Fourth. I also have a fond love for soda out of a glass bottle. Ice cold Coca Cola anyone?

 
And I would so wear this to the above mentioned party I am envisioning. It kind of goes with the whole vintage country feel I have going on. With some peep toe navy heels! Or bare feet.
 

These jars just make this dessert even better. Holy love for tiny things that can be eaten with a spoon {or fork}.


Snuggled in a sweatshirt to watch the fireworks are some of the best memories I have.

 These would be great when the sun started to set.


Again with the fruit. Seriously? I heart strawberries in July! {and June and August and September...}


Just in case anyone was wondering, I have a big imagination.
I have been droehming of having a big shindig with my family where there are over the top decorations and silly little Fourth of July everything's everywhere... for years.


We don't have any huge plans like that this year.
Only
A dip or two in the lake.
Grilling and eating classic hamburgers and hot dogs. {and brats} 
Tangy lemonade.
Sipping ice cold beer.
Strawberry and blueberry dessert ensembles.
Sun drenched children.
Fireworks.
Sparklers.
Watching the boat parade.
Sweatshirts when the sun finally goes down.
Being with Family.
Snapping pictures.
Snuggling the Hub as the kids drift into slumber in the back seat on the drive home.



Come to think of it, I don't need ANY of those things in the pictures above.

My weekend sounds perfect already.
Hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment