Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Musical Rooms

Feeling that itch to moooooooove again.
Really thinking about where we want to be. What our goals are.
And where this house just doesn't fit into those plans.

We only have two acres.
Without a single outbuilding or barn.
{I'm dreaming of a brown cow, okay.}
Three bedrooms.
When we reaaalllllly are going to need four.
{Like in two short months!}

But we are waiting on some things before we pull the trigger on yet another move.
Including having the baby. And probably another Christmas here.

Until then, I think we are going to be playing musical rooms.
As I am currently in operation: Nesting, round here.
If I didn't think I would go into labor, I would drag the queen bed upstairs in the girls room to the basement, myself.
And then set up Nadie's crib in that room, so my Sweet and I have a month or two in our own room again.

I have been trying to finish up some last minute projects I started {last year!}in the last couple days, and will continue in the coming weeks, so I can really focus on enjoying these last couple  ten weeks of this pregnancy.

I bought some Nantucket style {you know with knob tops and bead board inlays} beds for the girls at a garage sale today. Currently they are a dusty shade of blue. Which triggered me to stop and look at them in the first place, because I really liked them from the street. But then I got to thinking about how the girls will be sharing a room, eventually, and that these beds would be great painted white. Besides, Nolan already has some beds in his room, that are more boyish. {is that a word??}
So anyways, I snagged them.

Even if I don't paint them until fall... which seems to be the time span of my projects, I am happy I bought them.

Anyways, that is the low down on this home front.

Just creating jobs for myself.
To keep up with the chaos I thrive on.

One day at a time....









No comments:

Post a Comment