Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sears.



Have you seen the recent Sears commercial?
You know, the one with the stylish young lady who keeps getting asked by nearly everyone, where she got what she is wearing, and then they compliment her?

Well, it just so happens, my dear four year old boy saw that commercial yesterday, and thought of me.
{I hope it isn't because he is tired of seeing me in yoga pants and a sweatshirt}

He came running up to me and said, "Mom! We should go to Sears!"
I smiled back, and said, "Sears? Why do you want to go to Sears?"

"Well, everyone on TV keeps saying they have everything at Sears. So we should go!"
I laughed, "They said they have everything??"
Nolan's eyes got big, "Yeah, they kept asking this girl on there where she got everything, and she said at Sears. That she got it all at Sears. It was nice stuff, for you."

I just grabbed that boy and squeezed him.


"Maybe, we'll have to go to Sears..."
{after Nash is here}








No comments:

Post a Comment