Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Belly Full of Jelly

Only 24 weeks.
Heartburn has officially begun.
I am now sporting the pregnancy jeans. Which by the way are NOT Maternity pants, just simply pants in bigger sizes to accomodate the {much} larger rear end and belly, pregnancy blesses my body with.
I am uncomfortable sleeping. In any position.
Get up to pee. All too often.
And when I lay flat on my back, I can not breathe.

Oh, and I am eating sweets like there is nothing else in the house.
Right now, I am eating a Halloween Oreo. It is the second package I have bought since they came out like three weeks ago.

 
Pretty certain I will be sporting a belly full of jelly appearance sooner than Christmas!
{HoHoHo?}
Mmmmm. Ho-Ho's.
Just kidding.

Just to recap.
This is a picture from 24 weeks... when I was pregnant with Nevaly.


This is me at 24 weeks with the third baby.
If I am not bigger... I certainly feel bigger this time.

Anyhow, there it is. The belly. 24 weeks.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment