Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Time. Time is what he's indicating here... or in my case lack there of.

We quote movies and TV all. the. time.
Even the children can be found saying a few lines from movies they have seen. It's great fun.

The above quote is from Seinfeld actually. 
And these days, I feel like time is something I have been referring to frequently as of late.

Having the fourth has certainly had it's effect on me.
I can't seem to balance life quite like I used to.
I can have a laundry list of things I want to get done in a day, and for some reason, I cannot find the time to get it all done.
And frankly, it is driving me bonkers.

I am used to being a well oiled machine.
And it isn't that I am physically incapable, just maybe a little slower... or stretched a little too thin.
I like to think it has to do with the fact that my youngest needs so much attention right now, and that my {ever growing} list of to do's is often compiled of things from the previous day.
You know, that snowball effect.
Where things get so out of control, they seem unattainable.

{That's the laundry.}

Anyways, my husband has been home a great deal these last couple of weeks. It is his slow time of year for work and it has been so nice to have his extra hands.

I am hoping to really get some things accomplished over the next month or two. I have big plans for this house. Like moving the girls into a room together, and painting my kitchen cabinets!

I will surely update as time becomes available...

XO,









No comments:

Post a Comment